New Adult Size Den-O Belt

and it's ok for us azns to call ourselves azn, cuz we're azn. (Yes, I'm Chinese.)

The only asians that call themselves AZN are the punk kids that were born in America and don't know anything about their heritage. They also think they're better then everyone else by saying "AZN PRIDE".
 
The only asians that call themselves AZN are the punk kids that were born in America and don't know anything about their heritage. They also think they're better then everyone else by saying "AZN PRIDE".

umm no... I moved to Canada 4 years ago from Hong Kong.. that's just how we call ourselves.... but lets not go there shall we?:sweat:
 
yes I can't belive that price! Even the starwars light sabers only cost around $100ish or so ... maybe a bit more depending on where & when you get them... the do pretty much the same thing!
 
I would be really tempted to buy that for $200, but anything more than that and a road block pops up in my head that says "It's a fuc*ing toy."
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top