How would you have wanted to see MMPR remastered?

I would have replaced every scenes without the rangers in their suit or shots of the bad guys with sock puppets.



:laugh:
 
I would have to keep the original verison with digital and remaster and colorful. Make the picture more clear.


**** MMPRv2. I hate this verison.
 
I would have replaced every scenes without the rangers in their suit or shots of the bad guys with sock puppets.



:laugh:

Yeah. :laugh::laugh: They were horrible, the suits were too big, and they had ruffles in the neck and everything. Jason/Rocky had it the worse. It was like he had no neck, and the acting was 10x cheesier. :laugh:
 
I would have to keep the original verison with digital and remaster and colorful. Make the picture more clear.

That was basically all they really had to do.

Just take the original version, touch it up to make it look great on new HD format that most tv networks use now.......then WALK THE **** AWAY
 
That was basically all they really had to do.

Well, according to the producer they had to give it a comic book look. And they had to get the 1993 violence past the 2010 censors. As much as I hate the bubbles, they actually make the most sense. The only other option is editing the fights to the point that they're completely incoherent. And this is early MMPR, the footage splicing is confusing enough as it is.
 

Great!!

Next they're gonna give MMPR a 2020 make over where they're not even aloud to fight, making the TV show completely pointless. Plus they're gonna fill the screen with more nonsense.
 
No, they won't. The world's gonna end in 2012.

What the ****?! You still believe that ****!?! :redface2:

Great! That's just fucking great! (Rolling the newspaper up to whack the back of your head)

Dude! The world's not ending in 2012! Just another day. So sick of that crap that we had "World's come to end" many years ago. (Shake fist angrily)
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…