How To DrawThis type of Anime...

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
g-n-29sinken02.jpg


Ryuunoske looks bad ass on this one :buttrock:
g-n-28sinken01.jpg


This really inspires me, I want to draw just like this. With in 2-3months. I'll work hard. You are my Teacher.

Anyone know how I can draw like this though?
 
I don't know how well you can draw but my art teacher told me to practice drawing normal humans first, learn to understand proportions and anatomy then once you know all that modify the proportions to your needs.
 
Well Ive been drawing for some time now and I've learned that you just got to find your own style. As much as I want to draw like the Crimson Cafe guy I'll will never 100% get to draw same way as him/her (don't know the gender).
What I like to do I find some tutorials like these
http://www.polykarbon.com/tutorials/
http://destructorv1.deviantart.com/art/dynamic-pose-tutorial-part-1-42506187
http://furan-san.deviantart.com/art/AnatomyStudy-Front-72381207

And just keep practice the basics. Once you got that nice and good you can start looking for other tutorials such as inking and coloring. There will be times where it can be frustrating to draw certain things (ex. hands :shakefist)
But don't let that discourage you, keep trying, look for references. Remember, BASICS is the key to everything!
 
sketching which i can tell from the art. you need master how to sketch draw an super sentai to anime character.
 
Well Ive been drawing for some time now and I've learned that you just got to find your own style. As much as I want to draw like the Crimson Cafe guy I'll will never 100% get to draw same way as him/her (don't know the gender).
What I like to do I find some tutorials like these
http://www.polykarbon.com/tutorials/
http://destructorv1.deviantart.com/art/dynamic-pose-tutorial-part-1-42506187
http://furan-san.deviantart.com/art/AnatomyStudy-Front-72381207

And just keep practice the basics. Once you got that nice and good you can start looking for other tutorials such as inking and coloring. There will be times where it can be frustrating to draw certain things (ex. hands :shakefist)
But don't let that discourage you, keep trying, look for references. Remember, BASICS is the key to everything!

Thank you so much Zix, Those tutorials really help. You don't even know. :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:
 
All this isn't exactly hard, but it's time consuming. It drains the life out of me just to draw a face. lol
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top