What will the future superhero taisen be like( Anime annviersary type)

You know with superhero taisen going annually it left me wonder if there is a milestone anniversary season of both kamen rider and super sentai for toei perhaps in 2015 i think maybe this future superhero taisen film will be animated(anime that is) and it will consist of two films prequel and current.
The prequel might be a anime and it will be done in ishinomori style about crossover of uniting two heroes Kamen rider ichigo nigo and goranger and it will take place in the 70s which is an era where both shows began where they fight against a common threat.And the current film which is the regular superhero taisen will be the crossover of both the 2014 rider (after gaim)/2015 rider and the 2015 super sentai team which will be either anime (in a different kid anime style similar like battle spirits anime or live action as they both face a common threat from the prequel anime film or a different enemy.
The net movies of that possible superhero taisen movie will be chibi anime shorts where ichigo,nigo,and the gorangers with meet their current successors in hilarious ways in either transformed or non transformed state .
What do you think?

Last edited:
闇 戦士
tumblr_my4533AXQI1rxjb1zo1_250_zpsd4ed29f5.jpg

It sounds to me like you're just saying "Look at this thing I thought of, wouldn't it be cool if that happened?"

Not a whole lot to say about that, I'm afraid.

It sounds to me like you're just saying "Look at this thing I thought of, wouldn't it be cool if that happened?"

Not a whole lot to say about that, I'm afraid.

I just wanted to know if you people have some positive or negative debate about my opinion and also imagine if an anniversary crossover movie perhaps in the year 2015 or 2016 will be in anime form and it will be in ishinomori artstyle just like Android Kikaider (anime),009 (2001 anime),and 009-1 anime it will place in the 70s and it will star the original kamen riders ichigo and nigo and the first super sentai Gorangers and imagine if the second film will be its sequel released in the same year but stars the current rider and sentai in toei kids action anime style like battle spirits for example.
If you appreciate my opinion and imagined what they look like maybe you can make fan art of it of ichigo ,nigo and the gorangers in both their transformed and untransformed state in ishinomori artstyle and it should be based on their manga designs which are made by their co-creator ishinomori himself.

Honestly I don't think Toei would ever greenlight a mainstream anime version of Rider or Sentai, simply because the live action aspect is what seperates those two brands from being just another superhero anime franchise. An animated Sentai show instantly puts itself up against every mecha show out there. An animated Rider War movie instantly puts itself against every fighting series and Shounen. And if they don't better all of them, they risk being cast aside. It's just not a good risk to take from a business point of view.

Also, there was just recently a Cyborg 009 movie, so I'd imagine the rights are all tied up for the near-future.

Don't misunderstand, I could see the appeal. I watched the first three episodes of Samurai Flamenco, and the only bits that were at all interesting were when they showed clips from a fictional show-within-a-show that was essentially the royalty-free version of the Showa Riders. But at the same time, I watched the Skull Man anime, and that was pretty dull :disappoin

Honestly I don't think Toei would ever greenlight a mainstream anime version of Rider or Sentai, simply because the live action aspect is what seperates those two brands from being just another superhero anime franchise. An animated Sentai show instantly puts itself up against every mecha show out there. An animated Rider War movie instantly puts itself against every fighting series and Shounen. And if they don't better all of them, they risk being cast aside. It's just not a good risk to take from a business point of view.

Also, there was just recently a Cyborg 009 movie, so I'd imagine the rights are all tied up for the near-future.

Don't misunderstand, I could see the appeal. I watched the first three episodes of Samurai Flamenco, and the only bits that were at all interesting were when they showed clips from a fictional show-within-a-show that was essentially the royalty-free version of the Showa Riders. But at the same time, I watched the Skull Man anime, and that was pretty dull :disappoin

Yeah good point i guess its too bad they wont make an anime crossover adaptation movie of both kamen rider (ichigo and nigo) and goranger in ishinomori anime style it would have been like going back to its humble beginnings in anime style and imagine what would the franchise be like if it is in anime i mean toei tokusatsu series begins to behave like an anime series and the anime crossover film of both Kamen rider ichigo nigo and gorangers would have been voiced by the current rider and sentai actors if the original ones retire ,refuse or passed away and have its sequel released in the same year but take place in the current year with current rider and sentai which will be voiced by their actors and have the net movie be anime in chibi form that is.
If only toei would accept that anime annviersary movie someday. :(
By the way doctor who does that in The infinite quest,Neverland and the reenactment of the lost episodes

Last edited:
I think an Kamen Rider animated movie would be the root to go. I don't see an animated series happening anytime soon.

I think an Kamen Rider animated movie would be the root to go. I don't see an animated series happening anytime soon.

Well at least you wanted an anime crossover film adaptation of kamen rider and the gorangers on their annviersary

Last edited:
They can adapt the Kamen Rider manga and Goranger manga into an animated film. I think an Kamen Rider anime can make Kamen Rider more popular outside of Japan as well.