Tech How often do you charge your phone?

I'm one of those people that can't stand to have a battery below 60%, so I charge it probably way more often than I should. Due to the fact that I charge it religiously, the battery has lost its ability to hold a charge longer than maybe an hour. That's if I don't have any apps open. If I'm using any app, it reduces my battery by probably 12% at a time. Don't even talk to me about the maps app. It can go from 90% to 62% in a second.. then from 62% to 12%... it's super sad. Moral of the story: I need a new damn phone... :/

I charge my phone everyday. Most of the time, it's plugged into my computer, and when I see 100% battery, I unplug it. Once it reaches 80% (which doesn't take long at all), I plug it in to my computer again. Not necessarily sure if this deteriorates the battery life, but I've dealt with short battery life ever since I got the Galaxy S4.

I have both a cell phone and an iPod touch, since I can't afford a data plan. Even though my cell phone is a flip phone, it actually holds a charge pretty well - I can go for two or three days without having to charge it. For my iPod touch, I've gotten into the habit of charging it every night. I often listen to music to fall asleep, and I always plug it in to an outlet beside my bed, so my battery isn't drained come morning.

My phone has been dead for nearly 5 months, so I guess not often. :p However, I charge my iPad daily.

Every night, sometimes I have to pop it on a charger in the late evening if it's had a busy day. When I go out and put it in the car dock it charges too (but I usually don't need that extra charge time on a normal use day).

yea somethings been up with my cell phone. It seems to be charged then it just goes dead if someone calls or texts me. I so need a new phone. I am going to wait till the holidays I am sure there will be some sort of specials then. Whats weird is when I plug the phone in it says it is charged right away. I don't know. I have had it awhile and have dropped it a few times.

I really just like having a phone that does what I need it to do. I not really one of those people that needs the newest, hottest phone on the market or an iPhone. I currently have a Galaxy but there a lot better ones out than the one that I have. I' recently made a year with it.

C

CyberGal

I haven't gotten a smartphone yet but would really love one. Nevertheless, I think that regardless of what type of cell/mobile phone you own, you have to remember to charge it or you won't be able to use it. That's why I tend to plug mine in every night, even if it only needs a short charge. I feel it's better to be safe than sorry and the fact that you're not going to use it at night anyways... What better time to get this "chore" out of the way?

I don't have a Smartphone yet, hopefully I will after Christmas, but right now I am having to charge mine everyday . If you make even one call the battery starts to die and it is pretty annoying to tell you the truth.

Well, since the battery of my phone is not really good and I use my phone for a long time every day,
so i would charge my phone every night.:):)
However, I heard someone said that don't charge your phone overnight, because it will hurt the battery.
Is it true??