Tech How long does your cell phone battery last without charging?

I know it's incredible, but if I only use it for listening to music 2 hours per day and do some calls & SMS's, some facebook from time to time and these light stuff, it can least up to a full 7 days week. It's a Sony Xperia E.

I have an older smartphone, which is the LG Optimus from 3 years ago. It has Android operating system 2.1, which has been outdated for a long time. The battery of the phone is no good. I have to charge it 3 times a day, which is quite annoying because the battery drains faster when I use GPS and surf on internet.

Not very long. It has been only a year since I bought the Samsung Galaxy S3 and have faced a lot of battery problems. It barely lasts half a day even with data turned off. Even replaced the battery but of no avail. Finally decided to get a 13000 mAh power bank to work as an external battery. That keeps it up and running for 2 days!!!

I have a Nokia C7 at the moment. I charge it fully and the battery lasts forty five minutes and that is even with it on power saving. It is really annoying. If I go out, I can't have it on for the whole night because then I would be without a phone.

I have to turn it on and then off again accordingly, and it is very frustrating. I am not sure whether the problem is the phone, the charger, or the battery, but the phone will sometimes freeze completely and then just switch itself off. Or it freezes and It won't let me turn it off, so I have to take the battery out. Can anyone offer some advice as to what the best course of action to rectify this problem would be?

Thanks.

What? 45 minutes??? o_O I'd say buy a new battery or the charger, but better check with the technical services...

Mine is lasting one whole week, it's from a Samsung B2100, today I'll put it to charge after the swimming pool of my kids where I listen to mp3 on it. :)

Contributor
Mine can go for about three days if I don't have the alarm on, but that's because I barely use it and it's under a year old. My old Razr V3x was great, even being from 2005 it could hold for 5 days and I only stopped using it this March.

What? 45 minutes??? o_O I'd say buy a new battery or the charger, but better check with the technical services...

Mine is lasting one whole week, it's from a Samsung B2100, today I'll put it to charge after the swimming pool of my kids where I listen to mp3 on it. :)

I know. The time has decreased now to sometimes half an hour, depending on what sorts of activities that I do with the phone, and what apps I open. This was never a problem before, and the phone just freezing when I am writing on my phone without having saved the story is very annoying.

Might have to invest in a Samsung myself if that is how the battery is.

These "new" phones are horrible, my wife just bought a new samsung with android 4.1 and it says it has a battery for more 13 hours...??? What? My cell lasts a week and I get to make all the calls I want... :)

These "new" phones are horrible, my wife just bought a new samsung with android 4.1 and it says it has a battery for more 13 hours...??? What? My cell lasts a week and I get to make all the calls I want... :)

It depends which Samsung phone you are talking about. I have heard the Samsung Galaxy S4, which it still considers a new phone, doesn't have a good battery like the previous Samsung S3. I don't know the reason for that because the battery capacity of the Samsung S4 is bigger than the previous Samsung Galaxy model.