Yeah 200 does sound a bit high but then again I am terrible at trying to assign time to these things and with all those extras in there, sure why not. We are talking a span of years likely too.

Almost 100 hours of grinding. I at least tried to maximize all the levels of my characters.
That's a lot of hours. I don't exactly count the time spent. But I did took a lot of time to beat the characters some of the time. It worked out to some extent. But yeah it's kind of drag some of the time for playing it for hours.

Administrator
Staff member
I was a Highschool when I played it. With all the homeworks I have, It took me 2 months to finish it because I was very busy. I played the remaster recently I finished it in 2 days because I was streaming it in Twitch.

I was a Highschool when I played it. With all the homeworks I have, It took me 2 months to finish it because I was very busy. I played the remaster recently I finished it in 2 days because I was streaming it in Twitch.

Finding that balance of schoolwork and gaming was pretty integral to my successes growing up and I think I was pretty fortunate just in terms of not having access all the time. If that were the case things might have ended up quite different.

Administrator
Staff member
I was able to finish 9 and 10 because I was on summer vacaction when I played them. I am planning to play it again. After having an HD mod for the PC version, I hope there will be a voice acting mod someday. I want to see a FF8 remake someday but it doesnt have the demand 7 have.

I was able to finish 9 and 10 because I was on summer vacaction when I played them. I am planning to play it again. After having an HD mod for the PC version, I hope there will be a voice acting mod someday. I want to see a FF8 remake someday but it doesnt have the demand 7 have.
I think it depends largely on whether the FF7 remake will be financially successful or not. Resident Evil HD remaster sold pretty well so we are now getting the Resident Evil 2 remake. Not sure why it would go any different for the potential FF8 remake, especially since remakes are easier to do and cost less money than making entirely new games.

Is it that I'm slow? Most people say they took from 90 hours to 200 hours. Well, it took me more than 200 hours; 25o hours to be precise.

Is it that I'm slow? Most people say they took from 90 hours to 200 hours. Well, it took me more than 200 hours; 25o hours to be precise.

I played it for about 2 months or so, there might be a chance of the hours I spent playing it to more than yours or below it. It wasn't an easy game for me back then but I didn't take much time playing its remaster.

Hi everyone? It took me 80hrs to complete the story and then an extra 20-35 hrs doing the side quests. I can now do it in about half a day though

I think I took almost a month. But the problem is that I used to take breaks too often.