How do you think Decade will end in the movie?

How will Decade? After that cliffhanger, something must make sense of how it'll end. Will Tsukasa live or die? Will he redeem himself for not following what the real riders planned?
 
It won't end.........that's how it will end.

The way I see it, the 2nd movie will basically what we call "Episode 32" which will basically wrap up the cliffhanger only. The end of Decade's 2nd movie will result him to an open ending where they pull down the rope that will have a glowing, blank background come down in the photo studio and/or it will lead directly into "All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker," which is what Igadevil believes Toei meant that the movie will "put the period to Decade's journey."

But if you've read the spoilers to the movie (if you didn't, I'm sorry b/c I'm about to spoil you), even "All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker" had an open ending as well.......where the Decade crew pulls down the rope and a blank background comes down & starts glowing as if they're about to travel to another world.

The concept of Decade's ability to "crossover" to other worlds basically gives Toei better marketability for future Kamen Rider series, which will allow for future crossover events with future Riders just like back in the days of the Showa Riders.
 
I agree with big_j_ny, I am expecting a pretty open ending, with maybe the most clear cut ending being for the AR Riders all appearing alive and happy at the end.
 
I agree with big_j_ny, I am expecting a pretty open ending, with maybe the most clear cut ending being for the AR Riders all appearing alive and happy at the end.

To be honest, I prefer that the AR Riders stay extinct...........did you see how badass Kenzaki & Wataru looked when they appeared in the finale?!

Do you really wanna ruin that? :eyebrow:
 
To be honest, I prefer that the AR Riders stay extinct...........did you see how badass Kenzaki & Wataru looked when they appeared in the finale?!

Do you really wanna ruin that? :eyebrow:

True but this is still a family friendly program, you can't have 80% of Decade's buddies he made (including the prepubescent boy-Riders they introduced) be killed off. Its just not done in the format this type of show without a cosmic reset available at the end.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top