Ikusa The World Warrior Nov 4, 2009 #21 mandaraya said: :sick: Click to expand... Do you ever post anything even remotely contributing, or do you just spam up the forum to jack up your post count? I had to ask.
mandaraya said: :sick: Click to expand... Do you ever post anything even remotely contributing, or do you just spam up the forum to jack up your post count? I had to ask.
mandaraya Member Nov 4, 2009 #22 why yes, of course! i spend a lot of my time on the anime section. anywho, i just thought green ham was pretty digustin..
why yes, of course! i spend a lot of my time on the anime section. anywho, i just thought green ham was pretty digustin..
yellow-chan ♥Saki-Hime♥ Nov 4, 2009 #23 ^ I thought it's green eggs with ham??? And yeah, that IS disgusting... =S
mandaraya Member Nov 4, 2009 #24 yellow-chan said: ^ I thought it's green eggs with ham??? And yeah, that IS disgusting... =S Click to expand... whatever. but yeah, that's hella disgustin. i enjoyed readin the book a lot though. :thumbs:
yellow-chan said: ^ I thought it's green eggs with ham??? And yeah, that IS disgusting... =S Click to expand... whatever. but yeah, that's hella disgustin. i enjoyed readin the book a lot though. :thumbs:
mandaraya Member Nov 4, 2009 #26 yeah & it was a children's book written by dr. seuss. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_eggs_and_ham
yeah & it was a children's book written by dr. seuss. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_eggs_and_ham
Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Nov 4, 2009 #27 I usually like my eggs scrambled, preferably with a little bit of bacon or ham and cheese inside. With sour cream. :thumbs: Alternately, I also like them deviled. But no mustard. Blech.
I usually like my eggs scrambled, preferably with a little bit of bacon or ham and cheese inside. With sour cream. :thumbs: Alternately, I also like them deviled. But no mustard. Blech.
Lustful Butchery Throwing Some Justice! Sep 9, 2010 #30 Blade Dancer said: I usually like my eggs scrambled, preferably with a little bit of bacon or ham and cheese inside. With sour cream. :thumbs: Click to expand... Sorry to bump this, but that's what I had yesterday, and it was damn yummy, lol. So I currently prefer my eggs like that. :thumbs:
Blade Dancer said: I usually like my eggs scrambled, preferably with a little bit of bacon or ham and cheese inside. With sour cream. :thumbs: Click to expand... Sorry to bump this, but that's what I had yesterday, and it was damn yummy, lol. So I currently prefer my eggs like that. :thumbs: