FF15 How do you feel about Final Fantasy XV's ending?

Final Fantasy XV (2016): Prince Noctis and his friends embark on a road trip that becomes a battle to reclaim his kingdom. It blends open-world exploration with real-time action combat. AKA Final Fantasy 15, FF15, FFXV

Oh, I haven't seen it yet. I guess I have to play the game once more and see it for myself. Thanks for sharing it with us, man.
 
It is true people have different experiences with these final fantasy games. According to my own experience with FF15, I did not see its ending as bad.
 

You've got a point on this in the sense that they did it on a way where you now have to adjust and say the conclusions that you feel that it is from the ending. This is one way to keep the gamers trying to analyze everything from the end and how the other series will look like.
 

I felt the same way when I got to that point as well. The scene with Luna crying is one thing that I have came to and just concluded that it is a good ending. However, the thing is that not all gamers won't activate that phase as they play and thus, the ending will be different for them.
 
I cried when Ardyn, My immortal boy died after his immortal curse is gone.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…