I just finished FFXV 3 months ago, and the game’s ending certainly leaves a lot to be talked about. Overall, I would say that the ending was moving, a little bit of a disappointment, and chapter 13 was terrible to play through. I believe it could have been handled much better, but apart from chapter 13, I am pretty content with the direction the game goes.

What about you? What are your thoughts about it? Please feel free to share. Thanks.

Attachments

• FFXV.jpg
    FFXV.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 151
I finished the game on day one version. I didn't have any patches so I don't know if those experiences you have with Chapter 13 is different from mine.

Chapter 13 for me is fine. The one I had a bad experience with was the Chapter where you receive the Ring of the Lucii without your other weapons. This made the game more like a horror game because you feel powerless and you would like to avoid getting seen by those soldiers as much as possible to survive.

I think the way it ends, it is meant to keep open threads. So that SE can make more sequels and updates over it. So they designed the story to be that way. I am not surprised if they come with more content on follow up.

Square Enix usually has this thing about creating multiple endings for some of the FF games. I will not comment on whether FF15 has alternate endings but what I can say is that I have read from various FF message boards that it's just a way of provoking thoughts from gamers.

I would suggest you play the DLC episodes especially If you're unhappy with the ending of Final Fantasy 15.

Square Enix usually has this thing about creating multiple endings for some of the FF games. I will not comment on whether FF15 has alternate endings but what I can say is that I have read from various FF message boards that it's just a way of provoking thoughts from gamers.
You're right. Considering there will be updates with extra quests and extended game additions. I'd say that it's fun either way having alternative endings too. SE has never disappointed people in that context.

This is absolutely true what you just mentioned. The storyline of FFXV was kind of satisfying for me even though it possibly had alternate endings, and I believe it's simply a ploy by Square Enix to give gamers multiple experience on how the events of the game transpired.

I liked the way the game had you pick a photo from your journey since prompto had awesome photography skills to showcase. Which photo from your journey did you pick. I was happy Nocti teamed up with his buddies to put a stop to the undying Ardyn once and for all. I was also joyful to the scene of Nocti and Luna, happily ever after.

I really loved the ending to Final Fantasy XV because to some point I had anticipated it, but I was also eager to see how the devs were going pull it off. Noctis had a chance to speak to the gods and Bahamut told him without sugar coating that he must give his life in order to defeat Ardyn and restore the light to the world. As we all know, Noctis had to go to the throne and sacrifice his life in order to receive the power he needed to save the world.

There are actually multiple endings that can be achieved with Final Fantasy 15- and a interesting ending is the one with Luna crying. You can activate this ending by choosing the wedding dress on Luna as the picture before the final fight- you can see Luna overcome with emotion while some new music plays, and this ending is quite heartwarming and more memorable as well I think.