How do some of you create your sigs and avatars?

I use GIMP and Paint (sounds like a good weekend). But mine aren't fancy. I just crop 'em, slap some text on and add a border.
 
I ate the brains of more talented artists and gained their knowledge. :170:

Alternately, Photoshop CS2.
 
I sacrifice virgins.

Each virgin sacrificed possess his body and starts to work on photoshop for him.

So that's how Dami's work is so awesome :laugh:

I use Photoshop as well. A good place to start are Graphics forums like GameRenders or PlanetRenders. They have Tutorial sections where experienced users post their tutorials on how to make their banners and how to use the effects and brushes needed.

Cool! Thanks for the tip :thumbs:
 
I use the old CS2 for my graphics works :castlerock:

Besides, making avatars is rather easy. Unless you're thinking of animated gif, that is.
 
I use my totally legal copy of Photoshop CS3 to make my signature but I'm not using it to its full potential clearly
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top