I believe P-chan mentioned she jsut got another one from here. I disabled adds because I don't want to experience Vundo again. But yeah, you need find a better ad alternative.
P-chan doesn't explore the threads enough to come & confirm this, so she probably won't see it, but I was in the 3-way conversation with her & Merk while talking about this & she was complaining about HJU giving her some bad junk through ads.
I don't get them because I have better adware/spyware/virus protection stuff than them, but I'm sure you can believe what she says.
It depends on the site protection & each person's individual protection they have, so that is why everyone isn't posting about it, because most people here have okay protection, but then there are some that just don't, or it doesn't work for them well.
I believe there was also a page in the rscc talking about this.
I don't think so. If you were right then people by the hundreds would be getting alerts. Most programs to block adware and such have alerts. Since it's just you few people I think there is another problem.
I don't think so. If you were right then people by the hundreds would be getting alerts. Most programs to block adware and such have alerts. Since it's just you few people I think there is another problem.