How COULD Disney Americanise Shinkenger?

We don't need more episodes. I don't get why people don't see that. There are shows that get 11 episode seasons and do perfectly fine. It's not the episode count that hurts, it's if there's no passion in the writing.
 
So... you're only in it for the action?

If we ever went back to the way the original season was handled, I would kill myself before I watched it.
 
Not just that, the way how the characters were handled properly. The main guys, the villains, the supporting characters and the way how they controlled the comedy of the show (Bulk and Skull).
 
The original season gave us no bigger plot than "Rita is attacking", with lame jokes, no character development, and a ****-ton of standalone episodes. Eww. No thanks.
 
And we don't really need to worry about it.

Seriously, it's not as difficult as you're making it out to be. Like I said, it wouldn't be hard to just have someone explain the kanji. Kids won't care, they really won't. Not the majority anyway. You're letting the Japanese aspect blind you from what could be done.
 
Then introduce them with Chinese and Japanese Character Education then? Afterall,

We have Fire (_RED), Water (_BLUE), Wood (_GREEN), Sky (_Pink), Earth (_Yellow) and Light (_Gold) right?
 
*sigh*

What I'm saying is just have one character take two minutes to explain what Kamji is. Then whenever a new one appears, simply have a character say what it is.
 
Right. Like the quickest 2 examples is the kanji that looked like a 7 and a K 7K (mizu or shui in Japanese or Chinese respectively) and with that Kanji that looked like a plus over the minus sign + - (tsuchi in Japanese) and a lot more. Man! This is going to be so "Japanese-ey"
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top