Michael Joe Red Mask
Member
Are you guys ready for another competition? As the HJU's first ever Gentleman's Competition Champion, I challenge everybody out there in the fandom to see if anybody has the "balls" to outlast me this time.
If the new members do not know what I am talking about, just read this thread that Keith started almost a year ago...
Here are the rules to go with it...
This competition begins on Monday so you guys will have the weekend to "prepare" yourselves.
Like Keith said before...
Perhaps Kimiden could help us again with the tallying of the scores.:thumbs:
If the new members do not know what I am talking about, just read this thread that Keith started almost a year ago...
Here are the rules to go with it...
The Rules:
::No masturbation i.e. no playing with your wang allowed - by yourself or by anyone else. If you're lucky enough to have it played with then you dont need to be in this competition. You cant also whack away and avoid ejaculation just to win. This includes but is not limited to sex & blowjobs.
::No ejaculation (this includes dreams of the wet variety)
::This is based on the honour system - if you have to lie to win a masturbation contest then you're a bigger loser than us
::No posting pics to psyche us out. I dont wont this thread to be locked but if you keep linking or posting pics then its totally going to lose the very little amount of integrity and honour this thread barely exists on. In fact, I encourage Dyna to jail anyone who posts pics in this thread
This competition begins on Monday so you guys will have the weekend to "prepare" yourselves.
Like Keith said before...
Play this (somewhat) mature and this could be funny. Flip out and get too crazy and the game gets chucked. If this bothers you at all, do what I do concerning TVN's board.... just don't read it.
Perhaps Kimiden could help us again with the tallying of the scores.:thumbs: