HJU's Gentleman's Competition II - Beginning 4/24

Man, I'm only lasting about 10 hrs...and most of that is because I'm at work! :laugh:

What can I say...me likes me porn! ;)

-RF
 
Rider Faiz said:
If you really want me to be in, I guess so, but I can pretty much gaurntee that I'll be out tonight :laugh:

-RF

From my understanding, The Contest starts Thursday...so if you managed to be out by tonight, you would win the Unofficial HJU Time Travelling Contest. Or...something like that... :P :P
 
MaxOhja said:
From my understanding, The Contest starts Thursday...so if you managed to be out by tonight, you would win the Unofficial HJU Time Travelling Contest. Or...something like that... :P :P
Well, if it starts Thursday...I'll be out MANY more times by then too! :laugh:

-RF
 
I think this competition will once and for all prove to TV Nihon and all other message board that we are to be taken seriously. :170:
 
Updated list as of 04/14/06 6:11 ET.

YES
J-Caizer
Michael Joe Red Mask
Prussia
Misfits923
KamenRiderZero
Mihara
Poweranimals
Fayt Linegod
SecondTalon
drewkim1
Rider Faiz
Akiyama
Yellow Stranger

MAYBE
Hariken

NO
-none-
 
Michael Joe Red Mask at 4:10 ET said:
MaxOhja is in as well!

Michael Joe Red Mask said:
Updated list as of 04/14/06 6:11 ET.

YES
J-Caizer
Michael Joe Red Mask
Prussia
Misfits923
KamenRiderZero
Mihara
Poweranimals
Fayt Linegod
SecondTalon
drewkim1
Rider Faiz
Akiyama
Yellow Stranger

MAYBE
Hariken

NO
-none-

>__>
<__<
:confused2
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top