HJU: Together, We'll Be Stronger (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's wat I originally wanted to do.
Summon all the rider who we get our powers from, so like Wataru and Ryotarou and Hajime, they all are summoned by me (and Tsukasa) and we FFR them all, even the secondary riders, so that all the HJU guys can use them. SO lke Chalice would become a bow, and Psyga a blaster and etc. etc.
 
Hey Mateix! What system did you end up getting Arkham Asylum for?

I just got my copy today. Paid 40$ For it too! :buttrock:
 
Hey Mateix! What system did you end up getting Arkham Asylum for?

I just got my copy today. Paid 40$ For it too! :buttrock:

360. And I hate you for getting it that cheap. I went so hard at it. Only like 22% done, but, thats a lot of work in a days work. SO yeah. Badass
 
360. And I hate you for getting it that cheap. I went so hard at it. Only like 22% done, but, thats a lot of work in a days work. SO yeah. Badass

It's a 3 day price that was just Canada only. :) I lucked out and found it at an EB Games, they were sold out of it everywhere.
 
I still hate you. Okay, so now, Gaoh is the only enemy that is left. So once RK uses his card, and all the ridres come back, FFR ride them,beat up on Gaoh and then BAM! ULTIMATE.........RIDER............KICK!!!!
 
That's pretty much what he's talking about.

Also... Kuuga Assault, Agito Tornado, Ryuki Dragoon, Faiz Photon, Blade Edge, Hibiki Wave, Kabuto Meteor, Den-O Liner, and Kiva Fang.

... Yes. I named the attacks of the Heisei Riders with FFA. I'm such a nerd. I mean when Momo uses Kivat Arrow in All Riders vs. Daishocker. It become known as Momo Fang.

*Shrugs*

Also... The red dragon belongs to ALEX. ALEX IS FUCKIN' RYUKI. DOES RYUKI WIELD TWO GUNS? NO.

Anyways... Fever. >>
 
That's pretty much what he's talking about.

Also... Kuuga Assault, Agito Tornado, Ryuki Dragoon, Faiz Photon, Blade Edge, Hibiki Wave, Kabuto Meteor, Den-O Liner, and Kiva Fang.

... Yes. I named the attacks of the Heisei Riders with FFA. I'm such a nerd. I mean when Momo uses Kivat Arrow in All Riders vs. Daishocker. It become known as Momo Fang.

*Shrugs*

Also... The red dragon belongs to ALEX. ALEX IS FUCKIN' RYUKI. DOES RYUKI WIELD TWO GUNS? NO.

Anyways... Fever. >>

BADASS!!! :castlerock: Hey! If ever anybody gets FFR-ed aside from the main, why not turn me into a Smart Brain JetPlane then? And afterwards, shall we all do an ALL HJU RIDER KICK to both Gaoh and his Gaoh Liner?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top