HJU Reaches 1,000 Members...SPAMATHON Celebration!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rider Faiz said:
So I got Street Fighter Alpha Anthology for PS2 last night. And as I remember, I wasn't TOO bad at fighting games. I mean, I've unlocked quite a bit last time I played Marvel vs. Capcom 2...but holy HELL I was sucking a TON! Even on Super Gem Fighter, I was getting my ass handed to me! I didn't realize my street fighting skills had gotten so poor! Good thing I haven't thrown out some old school challenges to random people on the street in quite awhile!

Me- "HEY YOU!! Yeah YOU!! I challenge your ass to Street Fighter!"
Them- "What?"
Me- "You heard me...or are you CHICKEN!?!"
Them- "I'm no chicken...I'm all MAN dipshit"
Me- "Then you have nothing to fear of my Shin Akuma!"
Them- "Your Shin what?"
Me- "Akuma! Shin Akuma! What are you deaf as well as scared?"
Them- "I'm not scared...YOU ARE!"
Me- "Sounds like fighting words to me!"

And then I proceed to kick that third graders ASS in Street Fighter.
Good times....good times. :thumbs:

-RF

It's the play mechanics, man. I'm so used to the hyper-style fighting of the Vs. Series, I had some trouble adjusting to playing stuff like Street Fighter Alpha again.
 
LMAO. You all seriously have issues. Then again, since I'm posting here...maybe I'm the one with issues. Either way, this place never fails to amuse the hell outta me. BTW. Welcome rmalec.:laugh:
 
So I was watering my garden and out of nowhere comes this mutherfucking YETI

And he's like can I have a tomato

and I go c'mon man go grow your own

and he says plz

so I say okay if you mow my lawn

and so he did and I killed him.
 
Yeah...you gotta watch out for those Urban Yeti's! Give them an inch and they'll bang the holy hell out of your girlfriend!!

-RF
 
Those damn Urban Yeti's are the bane of my existance!!

If it wasn't for them, maybe I'D have a harem like Keith to.

-RF
 
MaraJade said:
LMAO. You all seriously have issues. Then again, since I'm posting here...maybe I'm the one with issues. Either way, this place never fails to amuse the hell outta me. BTW. Welcome rmalec.:laugh:


Thank you :)

so, i have been thinking, and although i feel very welcome and all, EVERYONE knows i just joined to be the 1000th member, and to make keith feel whole again...but really, i don't forsee me posting a lot since i am obviously way out of my element...and yet i am strangely drawn back here everyday...

keith was already giving me **** for having my picture as my avatar thinger, and i was like, well, what should i have up there instead?!? to which he replied something all lame and 'poetic' (aka, nerdy) "something that embodies your spirit" um, hi, a picture of me is the embodiment of my spirit, is it not?

so, whatever to you, keith/shooting star/JC/J-Crazier :p/keith chreitionklnog (niner)

also, last night, i got a preview of keith's first attempt at a podcast, it was adorable, when it is all ready to be released to the public, i suggest you look into it for some good laughs if nothing else....

i can ramble though, so maybe i will just talk about amusing things regarding keith, and not worry about having any nerdy information to contribute or a cool avatar :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top