HJU ASSEMBLE!! Anime Expo '08 (Solid Snake, Anime Batman, and Kamen Rider Actor!)

Wow I didn't get any autographs from the people I wanted to get them from, didn't see Tony Oliver or David Hayter anywhere. Didn't see Toshihiko Seki anywhere outside a panel either.

The David Tennant cosplayer was awesome though, pics up soon.
 
Some pics from the panel and signing. Sorry if the pictures are dark my flash only had a limited range :redface2:
http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd62/zix89/

IMG_0596.avif
this autograph makes me cry! :bawling: Oh wait wrong imagin :dance: :band: :rimshot: :buttrock:
 
Did anyone here about the guy at the Exhibitors Hall going around choking out random Asian kids? I over heard a few asian guys talking to a cop about this guy, This guys reasoning must be pretty funny :laugh:

Damn meeting the only France Five cosplayer in the U.S. was pretty cool also
 
Damn meeting the only France Five cosplayer in the U.S. was pretty cool also

OMG, i saw that guy too... He was so proud of his cosplay... I also took pictures of the guys that had the Boukenger jackets (BoukenRed and BoukenSliver, along with DekaYellow)... I'll post those pictures later... Is so sad that i didn't get to see you guys. I didn't had a computer to my disposal to get in touch and most of the time i missed the time for the meetings you guys planned. I was there on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
 
Yes I saw all the sentai guys (there were two BoukenRed's there actually), the BoukenBlack guy I met at a con previously, he looked alot shorter this year.
 
56k Warning: The following images are large and packed with AWESOME....

004.avif

005.avif

023.avif

033.avif

And finally...some Advent Chicken...

038.avif

Ciao! ^_^V
 
Did any of you guys see the Asian guy as Steve from Blues Clues? Now that right there is my definition of good, original, and interesting cosplay
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top