HJU ASSEMBLE!! Anime Expo '08 (Solid Snake, Anime Batman, and Kamen Rider Actor!)

2qm3qj5.png

Whoa wait a minute I know what you're thinking, HaiTien78 is back? Wasn't he banned? Kamen Rider Actor in America coming from HaiTien78? Must be fake. Well yes I am back, but no this is not fake.

http://www.anime-expo.org/

Ok to make things short, HJU Gathering, AX08, Los Angeles California, July 3-6.

Notable Guests and Events included

-David Hayter: Solid Snake himself! Also voiced Captain America, Bernie Burger in Gundam 0080, and played Sean Barker/The Guyver in The Guyver 2: The Dark Hero.

-Toshihiko Seki: Voice of Duo Maxwell in Gundam Wing, Iruka in Naruto, the JP dub of David Tennant in Doctor Who. He also did a little role called Momotaros in a show called Kamen Rider Den-O :169: Don't ask him to say Ore Sanjou too much.

-Tony Oliver: The Voice of Rick Hunter on Robotech. Also co-director of the Saban era of Power Rangers, and an awesome guy :thumbs:

-Masamitsu Hidaka: The Director of Pokemon, also helped with GaoGaiGar, Gundam Wing, and Gundam X.

-Batman: Gotham Knight: Yes there will be an early screening of Gotham Knight at AX08

Thats just the tip of the iceberg, now who is going to answer the call? I've yet to decide where to meet up but lets recognize each other like what Keith did for ACen, the Henshin items, or an HJU T-Shirt. Whatever works :thumbs:

I'm definetly going I always wanted to meet Seki Toshihiko. Should one of us bring portable speakers and play Double Action or Climax Jump when he comes in? :D

DSP

Lurker
I'm definetly going I always wanted to meet Seki Toshihiko. Should one of us bring portable speakers and play Double Action or Climax Jump when he comes in? :D

If you do that I demand you all bring cameras stand at different angles and capture the moment!!!

I am the law
Suck...I'll be in LA next month, but it won't be fore the Anime Expo. It'll be for E3.

Words words words
Meeting David Hayter would be bitchin' in the kitchen, but that's the other side of the county for me. Plus, anime conventions are usually aimed at people who like anime.

damn, time goes by fast. i was just there last year, the year before, '05, '04, and '01!

is Mayor of Farmville
Glad to have you back, HaiTien-kun!

Also..how bout we HJUers that are going to the Anime Expo put on nametags with our HJU screen names? That way we can see each other in real life. ^_^