Status
Not open for further replies.
優しさの大人少女
Here is the first pic of Will's Kiva Emperor form.

100_0536.jpg

ohhhh! that cape reminding me of Spawn's design, RK! ^o^

btw, last friday i wasn't there. i was having fever until three days to recover. sorry for my outdatedness. later i'll update Isshu Tatara's profile two new forms. one is has multiple forms like Kamen Rider Agito however don't have mixed colored like Climax, Dogabakki and Trinity Forms..

In Justice, We Trust!
ohhhh! that cape reminding me of Spawn's design, RK! ^o^

btw, last friday i wasn't there. i was having fever until three days to recover. sorry for my outdatedness. later i'll update Isshu Tatara's profile two new forms. one is has multiple forms like Kamen Rider Agito however don't have mixed colored like Climax, Dogabakki and Trinity Forms..

It gave more of a Dracula vibe to me.

@ Nanami Tenkawa: Now you mention it, I got a blast from the past with you mentioning SPAWN. Man! That one's awesome even if he was a hell made creature. I missed that series very much.

BTW, take care of yourself my friend for health is so precious that gold can't replace.

EDIT: WOAH!!! It's KaenBurakku's BDAY today. Let's greet him!

Last edited:
Lurker
I have an idea for the whole Rebel VS. Vayne thing. Since so far there are four people joining the Rebels (Ryugo, Ryusei, Lumin(?) and Callum(?)) and that there are four people already Rebels (Riku, Vayne, Ryo and Rose) How about a 4 on 4 match?

In Justice, We Trust!
Sure thing...Arctic, you set everything up for that I can't right now due to the fact that I'm still stuck in school.

Matrix of Leadership
hey guys,

so I am sorry AGAIN for not being on. I have been off due to me swithcing high schools and has been very stressful and what not. And haven't been just away from the RP, but Toku in general. SO finally I have found some time to catch up on Shinkenger and W eps I have missed. And now I have to catch up on the RP. Ugh, I just want a break.:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.