Hey, who wants to go to Katsucon?

RitoRevolto

Member
Yes, I know it isn't until February, but I'm polishing up Tokusatsu panel from Otakon and taking it there and we need a third panelist. You'd get a free badge. Up for it?

For those unsure what Katsu is, it's a fairly big con at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in DC. It's tons of fun.
http://www.katsucon.com
 
I'd love to go! :thumbs:

But I'm such a newb I'd be useless :laugh: :laugh:

Sounds like it would be a fun trip to take...sadly I got no moolah!

I would have went in an Anime Tenchou costume :p or maybe a Zetsubou Sensei one :laugh:
 
Hahaha, could a little azn kid be a panel host? Anyways.. DragonCon in Atlanta. Anyone there or going for any part of this weekend? I might go for a day tommorow.
 
So how do these panels of yours go and what do you discuss exactly? I'm curious.

At Otakon, we did this panel where we discussed the history of Toku and popular trends in it. Though it could use some polish, I think it went fairly well. The audio is in the RC coverage of the con.
 
I'd so go cause my mom lives like 20 minutes from DC, but school would be in the way & there's no way I'd be allowed to go for that reason soooooo yeah.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top