Mr. Kamen Rider
Well, if the rumors are to be believed, Decade's possibly involved in this. Also, Den-O would have come back this year any way, final movie or not. On the small screen at least, and possibly the big one (albeit alongside others, not as the star.) I do wonder what this means for his role in the series. Will it be smaller, and the movie will handle most of the Den-O leg of Decade's journey? I hope it's something extra special.

Mad Skillz
Part of me hopes this is some super special "Den-O & Decade" movie that collects all the original actors...but if it's in April, that would probably be way too soon, so I'm guessing it'll just be another Den-O movie. Which I don't actually mind.

and wtf when did PreCure become so popular?

Mr. Kamen Rider
I really, really just want the Den-O story they should have always done (and f'in S.I.C. Hero Saga is sorta doing now)- Den-O goes back in time to ensure the creation of the Kamen Rider franchise in the first place. Dammit, I want my movie which explains how Deneb saved history by blowing up a Shocker control panel. Of course, anything involving Decade would be great too.

PreCure, if I recall correctly, is a beast in terms of popularity and toy sales. Being around the target audience on a daily basis, I can believe that. The secret is the fact that more boys like seeing girls punch and kick things than anyone can admit.

Mad Skillz
I really, really just want the Den-O story they should have always done (and f'in S.I.C. Hero Saga is sorta doing now)- Den-O goes back in time to ensure the creation of the Kamen Rider franchise in the first place. Dammit, I want my movie which explains how Deneb saved history by blowing up a Shocker control panel. Of course, anything involving Decade would be great too.
Ooh, that would be nice. Especially if it explains why time after time of the Riders having the brain surgery after they've been given their powers was Deneb tripping into a stack of papers and mixing up schedules and then just sending things to hell after that.

PreCure, if I recall correctly, is a beast in terms of popularity and toy sales. Being around the target audience on a daily basis, I can believe that. The secret is the fact that more boys like seeing girls punch and kick things than anyone can admit.
Haha, if Rider can secretly target housewives, now that's something I can believe. (I was a young boy in love with Sailor Moon once >_>)

....more......Den-O.....

You know, because thats completley logical after a movie called FAREWELL KAMEN RIDER DEN-O

Thats it, this has done it. I liked the series, I really did. All these movies just have killed it. I don't even not like it anymore. I'm indifferent now, so this pretty much means we can expect the annual Den-O movie every year from now on.

This is pretty much a little slap in the face to every other heisei rider. In the year to celebrate all of them, only one of them is getting a FOURTH movie! I think they should just wait it out until Decade goes into Den-O's world....dammit, I'm selling my Den-o belt now. Good job Toei, you've killed it.

What makes it even worse is that the only reason they do this is to further market the Taros. And this is coming from someone who liked them. You don't know how many times idiots will confuse criticism for hatred when it comes to this show.

That's the problem with Den-O. The solemn story and even the human characters are overshadowed by the Taros' misadventures. And the Den-O fanatics lap it up like the fools they have become. What is this show if not The Imajin Gang and the humans who just tag along? It's the reason for Ryotaro's horrible characterization. He's just a vessel for the genies to use. But even the people who otherwise will go on and on about proper writing of characters just ignore what Den-O did to itself.

This is what it has come to for me. I don't hate Den-O at all. It's the Den-O fandom I've come to despise.

Lurker
I don't think it deserves all the hate, just because it's getting tons of movies, though if it was up to me, I'd have them just make more of than fantastic Imajin anime.

Toei could go **** themselves until they make a Den-O movie tying up Sakurai Yuuto/Deneb/Airi's storyline. Wasn't that the premise of the fucking show? Sakurai-san being missing, going back through time and saving his woman? A whole series and and 3 movies and they can't tie up the main fucking storyline.

**** you, Toei, for making this about the Taros. Just **** you.

If you can't do that, then for ****'s sake release Den-Liner, Into Space! on DVD.

Toei could go **** themselves until they make a Den-O movie tying up Sakurai Yuuto/Deneb/Airi's storyline. Wasn't that the premise of the fucking show?

Gasp! Shock! Disbelief! I had no idea!!