FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*braces self*

Ohranger
Boukenger
Kabuto after episode 34
Oh sh!t he's on to something! Wait, Agito... MythBUSTED

hell ya..

not to mention Agito rox big time more the den o..

imagine putting a legend with a crap..

ew..

Yikes. Google translated it, but I still can barely makes heads or tails of it.

AnimeAnime.jp said:
General news conference at the National Film, "Masked Rider Den-O's new movie?"

Following the announcement of the General movie, the director of Shochiku, Toho, Toei, and was told this year's major works from the policy and the president of the film companies, Kadokawa, president of the Toei Okada Yuusuke, the seat of the "last Masked Rider Den-O's autumn farewell at the king's power is going to end, and another to produce the film. The present during the shooting, the public will be around 4. Touei the pinch and fall, the rider, PURIKYUA, the squadron will always rushed," he said.
So, I'm hoping that's to say they'll be in the present day in this next movie, and there's a new Rider called Purikyua? ::awaits being dead wrong::

Mr. Kamen Rider
Purikyua, プリキュア= Pretty Cure, the cartoon show on after Kamen Rider.

Purikyua = PreCure (yosh Iga beat me to it)

That article is mostly talking about the 2008 box office scenario. Then it goes on to a Toei executive saying they Saraba was supposed to end Den-O, but they decided to go with one more movie that's in shooting and supposedly releases in April? woot more Den-O :dance:

Then, actually the most interesting part of this thing, he says whenever Toei is in a pinch, they always run to Kamen Rider, Pretty Cure and Sentai. There's the official PTB answer to all the "ratings are bad, rider/sentai are going on hiatus next year" panic right there. They're not going anywhere if they're what's saving Toei's ass. :coolshades:

Lurker
....more......Den-O.....

You know, because thats completley logical after a movie called FAREWELL KAMEN RIDER DEN-O

Thats it, this has done it. I liked the series, I really did. All these movies just have killed it. I don't even not like it anymore. I'm indifferent now, so this pretty much means we can expect the annual Den-O movie every year from now on.

This is pretty much a little slap in the face to every other heisei rider. In the year to celebrate all of them, only one of them is getting a FOURTH movie! I think they should just wait it out until Decade goes into Den-O's world....dammit, I'm selling my Den-o belt now. Good job Toei, you've killed it.