Here's what happened... *Kabuto Ending Theory only*

I think that the writers for Kabuto were writing the series to be 50 episodes long. But the execs decided to cut it one episode short. So, they did some major editing for the episodes 47-49.

-The epilogue WAS the final episode. They just cut out all the plot holes that needed resolving out of it, along with character interaction with all the cast.

-The Kabuto/Dark Kabuto battle that they showed in the magazine was supposed to happen. It would've ended 47 with Dark Kabuto grabbing on to Tendou. 48 was supposed to open with Kabuto's thoughts on Dark's plan.

-Kagami winning the fight against Tendou was when they should've ended 48. The same can be said for when Negishi is pulled into the flames in 49.

-Yaguruma survives. He shows up before the ending finally having found his light. As for the Hopper zecters, they simply are returned to the person who gave them to him: either Future Tendou or possibly even Hongo (I know, silly, but there is always that possibility). As for Kageyama, his body was laid to rest in a make shift grave.

Anyways, this is just a theory, so I don't really know what happened.
 
there's no evidence of there ever being a tendou from the future, only two tendous, the real one and the childish evil version

the one from GSL erased his future so he never existed
 
Holy ****! I totally forgot about the Kabuto vs Dark Kabuto...

....Special episode 50 perhaps? Maybe even make it happen in Den-O's first half so that the second half is Den-O's.

Aw forget it. Kabuto's over. Let's move on. I wish TOEI would do a Kamen Rider team up with sentai. Kabuto vs Bouken, that I'd pay to see (or download..hehe.)
 
I think the whole Kabuto vs. Dark Kabuto final epic battle thingy was really just another kiddie magazine article that, like that pictures of the bigass final battle we never saw from Hibiki, is just made up to give the graphic layout guys something exciting to do. I also remember back when Kuuga was on, and there was still speculation about just who or what Ultimate Form was, they had some drawings of possible outcomes- he's Kuuga turned evil; he's another evil Rider that will fight with Kuuga; he's a new, seperate hero, etc. Some of them were cooler than what actually happened IMHO.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top