Rei looked around and sighs deeply "I still can't find cheif Reiji anywhere!" She says worridly "I'm sure he's fine!" hikaru says with a nod "He is after all...the legendary hero!"
Elsewhere, the Maen stood high atop of a roof looking at the Armed Saber "So this thing is suppose to create disasters eh?" She asks "How are we suppose to use it?" Maen says looking at the three Great Executives "D-Don't look at me!" Sica says "Hmmmm...." Maen says and nods "Hand me the End Crisis Maker!" She says
"what are you planning on doing?" Sica asks handing her the device. Maen takes it, and combines it with the armed saber, creating the Armed Crisis Maker. "Hmmmm....let's see what this thing can do!" She says and laughs turning towards the UFDA HQ "We'll need to keep those fools at the UFDA busy!" She says
Taking the newly created Crisis Maker in hand she makes a strike "HA!" She cries, as she does several explosions could be seen throughout the city. "HA! HIYA!" She cries making several more strikes forcing explosions and other disasters to occur all throughout the city.
at the UFDA HQ, a rumbling could be felt "W-What was THAT?!" hikaru says "Don't know...didn't sound good!" He says noticing the various smoke coming out from the city. "We can't worry about Commander Reiji now! For now...scramble!" Eiji shouts The team nods "Roger!" They said and made their way towards their Rescue Vehichals.
"Your all right!" Koumori says hugging Lumin tightly...although something felt off about her, for starters her skin look ghostly pale. Koumori looks away for a second "I...I'm sorry...I said something I shouldn't have..." She says