Henshin Chit-Chat Unlimited

Like hell you can!

今から1年前(2008年)、私立探偵・鳴海荘吉とその弟子・左翔太郎は、謎の組織に拘束されていた少年・フィリップを助け出す。脱出の途中に荘吉が追手の凶弾に倒れ、残る2人も絶体絶命の窮地に陥る中、フィリップは翔太郎に謎の機械を渡し、こう告げた。「悪魔と相乗りする勇気、あるかな?」

そして2009年秋。あらゆる場所で風車が回る風の町「風都」において、荘吉の後を継いで探偵業を営む翔太郎とフィリップの元に、荘吉の娘・鳴海亜樹子が事務所からの立ち退きを要求しにやってきた。翔太郎に付きまとううちに、亜樹子は風都で怪事件を起こす怪人・ドーパントの存在を知る。そして、翔太郎とフィリップが変身する風都を守る戦士・仮面ライダーWの戦いに深く関わっていくことになる。

Well Played, too bad it's probably easier to read as moon runes then babelfish'd!
 
Like hell you can!

今から1年前(2008年)、私立探偵・鳴海荘吉とその弟子・左翔太郎は、謎の組織に拘束されていた少年・フィリップを助け出す。脱出の途中に荘吉が追手の凶弾に倒れ、残る2人も絶体絶命の窮地に陥る中、フィリップは翔太郎に謎の機械を渡し、こう告げた。「悪魔と相乗りする勇気、あるかな?」

そして2009年秋。あらゆる場所で風車が回る風の町「風都」において、荘吉の後を継いで探偵業を営む翔太郎とフィリップの元に、荘吉の娘・鳴海亜樹子が事務所からの立ち退きを要求しにやってきた。翔太郎に付きまとううちに、亜樹子は風都で怪事件を起こす怪人・ドーパントの存在を知る。そして、翔太郎とフィリップが変身する風都を守る戦士・仮面ライダーWの戦いに深く関わっていくことになる。

:rofl:
 
I got one of the package from HLJ I was waiting for today. It was the one containing this little set:

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN939063 (I actually only paid 1400 yen for it when it was on sale)

Its more of a trading figure set than capsule toys, being in boxes and all. These little guys are awesome little figurines. MagiKing comes with its huge wings unfurled which is awesome! AbarenOh and Another AbarenOh are basically the same toy which kinda sucks (especially since I got two 'another' and one original) but their arms are interchangeable and AbarenOh with a green Tricera arm actually looks really neat. Dyna Robo comes with a ball-chain-hammer weapon that's pretty original. Dekaranger Robo has clear red plastic parts everwhere. The two Ohranger Robo variations they mention are actually diferentiated by the set of two extra helmet you get so between the two I can make all five heads (I really like the Horn Head!). I surprisingly really like Ohranger Robo, makes me want to watch Ohranger and Zeo at somepoint. And Battle Fever Robo just kicks ass! Giant Robo Samurai FTW!

DaiBouken is, off course, frickin' ugly. That doesn't change no matter what the scale its at.

Bouken mechas SUCK!!!
 
One of the guys that I'm subscribed to uploaded Dokincho! Nemurin episodes

I took a gander and I'm sad to say that I'm now hooked :disappoin

This thing makes Magical Doremi look Chuck Norris manly
 
Like hell you can!

今から1年前(2008年)、私立探偵・鳴海荘吉とその弟子・左翔太郎は、謎の組織に拘束されていた少年・フィリップを助け出す。脱出の途中に荘吉が追手の凶弾に倒れ、残る2人も絶体絶命の窮地に陥る中、フィリップは翔太郎に謎の機械を渡し、こう告げた。「悪魔と相乗りする勇気、あるかな?」

そして2009年秋。あらゆる場所で風車が回る風の町「風都」において、荘吉の後を継いで探偵業を営む翔太郎とフィリップの元に、荘吉の娘・鳴海亜樹子が事務所からの立ち退きを要求しにやってきた。翔太郎に付きまとううちに、亜樹子は風都で怪事件を起こす怪人・ドーパントの存在を知る。そして、翔太郎とフィリップが変身する風都を守る戦士・仮面ライダーWの戦いに深く関わっていくことになる。

why are we reading the W summary? ooo so that's how u write akiko's name...... it looks ugly XD i would never name my kid that XDDDD well.... maybe a boy (just the aki part)

ryouchan made another spam thread? :P
 
Auto-fail.

What? Don't tell me you actually like the Bouken robos? You actually LIKE DaiVoyager or DaiTanken? Heck DaiBouken is probably the least ugly of the bunch... its stil the worst of my set. I like the AbarenOh recolor better. :loltongue:

Great Five >>>>> All Bouken Mecha
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcmvGJ9oAyk[/ame]

Battle Fever Robo > Great Five

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rOQdl1wnpw[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top