GaoHunter Lurker Nov 22, 2009 #32 sintide said: you got any Figuarts to support to get them or not, if do which would you prefer?:eyebrow: Plus you're missing one why won't you finish it? Click to expand... I have the four base Kuuga form Figuarts. The Figuarts are better figures. Kazuma said: missing decade complete :S Click to expand... He's on a separate shelf with a Sochaku Henshin Blade King Form figure. Mimicking the double final attack.
sintide said: you got any Figuarts to support to get them or not, if do which would you prefer?:eyebrow: Plus you're missing one why won't you finish it? Click to expand... I have the four base Kuuga form Figuarts. The Figuarts are better figures. Kazuma said: missing decade complete :S Click to expand... He's on a separate shelf with a Sochaku Henshin Blade King Form figure. Mimicking the double final attack.
Kamen_Sentai Member Nov 22, 2009 #33 Skiks said: No they aren't. Decade, Diend, and Decade complete are in stock. Kuuga agito and kabuto are in stock on the 26th. They're gonna be restocked by the end of this month. http://cgi.ebay.com/KAMEN-MASKED-RI...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item56370cdb74 Den-O is 33 shipped. I can also point you to a website to buy figuarts super cheap but you need to use EMS shipping. Kabuto: http://tinyurl.com/yznfblj Two spots actually: http://jungle-scs.co.jp/cgi-bin/cart_e.cgi search s.h. and http://www.amiami.com/shop?set=engl...impleForm&tid=12484f3fd54&template=index.html Click to expand... wow wtf...no way is 22 bucks, but I was looking for it and could not find any at that price yeah EMS shipping is expensive I will get Den-O and Kiva off ebay, and then when the middleman is back on business, I will get, or try to get most S.H riders
Skiks said: No they aren't. Decade, Diend, and Decade complete are in stock. Kuuga agito and kabuto are in stock on the 26th. They're gonna be restocked by the end of this month. http://cgi.ebay.com/KAMEN-MASKED-RI...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item56370cdb74 Den-O is 33 shipped. I can also point you to a website to buy figuarts super cheap but you need to use EMS shipping. Kabuto: http://tinyurl.com/yznfblj Two spots actually: http://jungle-scs.co.jp/cgi-bin/cart_e.cgi search s.h. and http://www.amiami.com/shop?set=engl...impleForm&tid=12484f3fd54&template=index.html Click to expand... wow wtf...no way is 22 bucks, but I was looking for it and could not find any at that price yeah EMS shipping is expensive I will get Den-O and Kiva off ebay, and then when the middleman is back on business, I will get, or try to get most S.H riders
Tiger My belts talk. Nov 22, 2009 #34 GaoHunter said: I have the four base Kuuga form Figuarts. The Figuarts are better figures. He's on a separate shelf with a Sochaku Henshin Blade King Form figure. Mimicking the double final attack. Click to expand... Do I see Shaak Ti? <3333
GaoHunter said: I have the four base Kuuga form Figuarts. The Figuarts are better figures. He's on a separate shelf with a Sochaku Henshin Blade King Form figure. Mimicking the double final attack. Click to expand... Do I see Shaak Ti? <3333
Kamen_Sentai Member Nov 22, 2009 #35 does anyone plays or would play with their figures? I know some might think as childish, but I gotta say, those articulated figures look so awesome, I would really play with them. I don't see why not.
does anyone plays or would play with their figures? I know some might think as childish, but I gotta say, those articulated figures look so awesome, I would really play with them. I don't see why not.
S sintide Member Nov 23, 2009 #36 Kamen_Sentai said: does anyone plays or would play with their figures? I know some might think as childish, but I gotta say, those articulated figures look so awesome, I would really play with them. I don't see why not. Click to expand... i do, you got to otherwise why pay for it.
Kamen_Sentai said: does anyone plays or would play with their figures? I know some might think as childish, but I gotta say, those articulated figures look so awesome, I would really play with them. I don't see why not. Click to expand... i do, you got to otherwise why pay for it.
Kamen_Sentai Member Nov 23, 2009 #37 sintide said: i do, you got to otherwise why pay for it. Click to expand... true that, I was just wondering, its just great setting up a Kamen Rider figure to fight against a lego Bionicle or big monsters I have
sintide said: i do, you got to otherwise why pay for it. Click to expand... true that, I was just wondering, its just great setting up a Kamen Rider figure to fight against a lego Bionicle or big monsters I have