Mirage_Frost
Lurker
- Mirage? Don't take this personally, but: I hate you so much now. :shakefist
haha
and I didn't even show Zeronos Altair/Vega form, TheBee, Drake, Sasword, G3-X, Blade King or Hibiki Armed in their boxes... :sweat:
- Mirage? Don't take this personally, but: I hate you so much now. :shakefist
-haha
and I didn't even show Zeronos Altair/Vega form, TheBee, Drake, Sasword, G3-X, Blade King or Hibiki Armed in their boxes... :sweat:
[/hide]
The last one is the Exclusive Kamen Rider Arc and Rei set.:thumbs:Cons:
-Line discontinued and the last from Heisei you can find is Kiva Bassher form
- I have a small catalog for SH thta came with my SH Den-O figures--Ryuuki is supposed to be GD, not GE as you mentioned.For example, why didn't we get any Ryuki and Den-O Figuarts yet up till now? Because both lines are under the GE line, which are considered newer compared to Kuuga and Agito which are GD and older. This makes searching for these GE ones harder as demand are high.