Help Me Impress an Old Japanese Woman.

She's a liiiiiiiittle too old for me to want to impress her like that. With how much Japanese I hear on a daily basis, I felt I could hang for at least a couple seconds. :P
 
She's a liiiiiiiittle too old for me to want to impress her like that.

Huh. Really? Then why bother? Personally, I, like most red-blooded American males, feel it's sort of a waste of time to try to impress a female you're not trying to ****.

:sayin:

She got a daughter or something?
 
konnichiha Boku Keith Hayward. Aruji aiirenai aikyoushin ijouseiyoku.

nonononononononon , no ''Boku'' crap ,the Chief is 31,not a j-pop/visulakei bishonen tryin to hook up with schoolgirl. Hes a grown man you wants to get to talk and impress an oriental mature women ...................and wants get to 3rd base in japp :loltongue::169:
 
Try these [not sure about the spelling, it sounds like: Oosashiburi ja no [long time no see]. Tadaima [I'm back]

I wouldn't recomend "tadaima" that one only apply for when you get back to your OWN house, not somebody elses...

And as for the other one, It may be better to only say "osashiburi des" it's shorter and kinda more casual.

Most of the drinks and comon stuff has the same name as in english but with a diferent pronunciation... example:

Eng --- Jap
Juice --> Juuzu
Beer --> Biiru
Wine --> Wain
chips --> chipuzu

and so on... Hope it help's :)
 
nonononononononon , no ''Boku'' crap ,the Chief is 31,not a j-pop/visulakei bishonen tryin to hook up with schoolgirl. Hes a grown man you wants to get to talk and impress an oriental mature women ...................and wants get to 3rd base in japp :loltongue::169:

Can you do a direct translation of what i said?
 
Try these [not sure about the spelling, it sounds like: Oosashiburi ja no [long time no see]. Tadaima [I'm back]

Its Ohisashiburi and you don't need ja and no at the end, in fact that's wrong.

Just tell her Ore no chinko sawatte :)

nonononononononon , no ''Boku'' crap ,the Chief is 31,not a j-pop/visulakei bishonen tryin to hook up with schoolgirl. Hes a grown man you wants to get to talk and impress an oriental mature women ...................and wants get to 3rd base in japp :loltongue::169:

Saying Ore is rude to an older person, Boku is the correct term and jap is racist.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top