kamenridersigma
Member
Try these [not sure about the spelling, it sounds like: Oosashiburi ja no [long time no see]. Tadaima [I'm back]
She's a liiiiiiiittle too old for me to want to impress her like that.
konnichiha Boku Keith Hayward. Aruji aiirenai aikyoushin ijouseiyoku.
Try these [not sure about the spelling, it sounds like: Oosashiburi ja no [long time no see]. Tadaima [I'm back]
nonononononononon , no ''Boku'' crap ,the Chief is 31,not a j-pop/visulakei bishonen tryin to hook up with schoolgirl. Hes a grown man you wants to get to talk and impress an oriental mature women ...................and wants get to 3rd base in japp :loltongue::169:
Try these [not sure about the spelling, it sounds like: Oosashiburi ja no [long time no see]. Tadaima [I'm back]
nonononononononon , no ''Boku'' crap ,the Chief is 31,not a j-pop/visulakei bishonen tryin to hook up with schoolgirl. Hes a grown man you wants to get to talk and impress an oriental mature women ...................and wants get to 3rd base in japp :loltongue::169: