Hell on Earth 24/7: The Official HJU Heavy Metal Thread

I only just discovered this band, and they are awesome!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBW7MZhhLc4"]YouTube - Alestorm - Over The Seas[/ame]
 
I'd recently got into this band called Hibria (avy & sig), and they are now one of my favorites bands in the metal domain EVER. I have The Skull Collector's album, which it's a total blast for my listening enjoyment. I still have to get the first one (Defying the rules) and they release a new album this month (Blind Ride), so I have to get that aswell. Speaking of the new album, the word on this CD, that's its good, but not their best outing. Ether way, I'm still gonna get it. So far, this is one of my favorite tracks from it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fpA-mlqJRA&NR=1"]YouTube - Hibria - Rotten Souls[/ame]
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxcJW6bs5os"]YouTube - Suicidal Tendencies - You Can't Bring Me Down[/ame]
 
Like, the only Japanese band I can say that I really enjoy. Well, besides Sigh.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_VNlzYnN4Q"]YouTube - X Japan - Art of Life Live (34:05)[/ame]
 
Testament always have my love.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09rHDabBQfA"]YouTube - TESTAMENT - More Than Meets The Eye[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top