Has the Kamen Rider franchise been going downhill since Den-O?

And calling a Series plot gay doesn't prove a point. it makes you sound like an idiot for assuming a fictional timeline has a sexual preference.

that ones for you aniking.
 
I sometimes wonder if I'm the only one who really liked Den-O, and thinks that it's one of the greatest Heisei KR series...

In any case....I don't think the KR series is going downhill at all. If anything, I'd compare it to an economic chart (not the current one, mind you) -- one with peaks and valleys.
 
Its not downhill, the climax spreaded to Australia! I went to Canberra in Australia and guess what I saw? A cafe named: CAFE MOMO
 
I honestly don't think Den-O brought down KR. Toei went a little soft with Den-O I gotta admit but hey, did it fail? No. It didn't. Kids love Den-O. Have you ever seen how much kids are at those stage shows? Damn.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top