Sho-saka Member Mar 6, 2007 #13 T_T Yeah. They are. And I thought THIS was too much. That or this one. XD No wonder 4chan's full of weirdos...
T_T Yeah. They are. And I thought THIS was too much. That or this one. XD No wonder 4chan's full of weirdos...
Ramses Member Mar 9, 2007 #16 White-Knight said: Guess what, they called Tendou as Touji (Tendou+Souji) :laugh: Click to expand... BLASFAMY!
White-Knight said: Guess what, they called Tendou as Touji (Tendou+Souji) :laugh: Click to expand... BLASFAMY!
Sho-saka Member Mar 9, 2007 #17 O_O Ooookay. I think someone at 4chan is going to get a nice beating.
Flo Member Mar 15, 2007 #18 Greetings, this probably be my only post here b4 i lurk 4eva. I'm one of the many proud anonymous that contributed to Kamen Rider threads along with Ramses and other fellow anonymous. If I remember correct, I'm also responsible for haunting Ramses for many of the Rider Helmet shops I've been posting in 4chan. Lastest stuff by me...ANIMATED! Manabi Straight + Kamen Rider Black, HENSHIN! :3 Original Loli with Original Henshin Belt, HENSHIN! Enjoy.
Greetings, this probably be my only post here b4 i lurk 4eva. I'm one of the many proud anonymous that contributed to Kamen Rider threads along with Ramses and other fellow anonymous. If I remember correct, I'm also responsible for haunting Ramses for many of the Rider Helmet shops I've been posting in 4chan. Lastest stuff by me...ANIMATED! Manabi Straight + Kamen Rider Black, HENSHIN! :3 Original Loli with Original Henshin Belt, HENSHIN! Enjoy.
R RiderLeangle Banned Mar 15, 2007 #19 No, I haven't been to that site (Would you want to go to a place with a reputation of a bunch of weirdos being there), But why do I think they got the idea from this http://www.geocities.jp/kazuu_hp/gallery.htm EDIT: Tried looking, couldn't find it Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
No, I haven't been to that site (Would you want to go to a place with a reputation of a bunch of weirdos being there), But why do I think they got the idea from this http://www.geocities.jp/kazuu_hp/gallery.htm EDIT: Tried looking, couldn't find it
Vigi-Kami Now known as MythicFables Mar 15, 2007 #20 looks like I missed out on the zerg rush. I couldn't find that dress pick people were talking about.