Harry Potter actor stabbed to death protecting his younger brother

This is a dark world to live in. Dodge the bullets of death and avoid falling off the cliff of life if you're going to live it to its fullest.
 
That's the thing, violence in the world would never end. It sadly and regrettably helps shape the world we live in.

However, when you look at this situation as tragic and horrible as it may be we also see a shinning example of one person who gave his own life protecting the life of another. If it is possible to see anything positive in such a situation, I think that may be it.

Darkness and hate may be realities in our world, fair enough. But so is heroism. So is love for human life. As was this person's love for his brother.

I think the good and the heroic aspects of humanity typically don't make the headlines over war, scandal, murder, celebrity sleaze, and everything else that typically fills the mouths of the squawking heads blabbering through the 24 hour newscycles. Even much of entertainment sometimes seems really keen on dismissing such as aspects as corny or lame in favor of power fantasy in its most negative forms, however these aspects are there nonetheless existing somewhere in the world all the time. Yes many people give in to hate but many also try to make the world a better place in some small way or try to protect life.

I think it is important to try and keep that in mind even as we feel frustrated, saddened or angry when awful things like this happen.
 
I thought this thread was talking about Radcliffe at first.

You aren't the only one. When this news popped up, I assumed it was him OR one of the other actors.
I was shocked to read that it was a newcomer for the franchise.

RIP, dude. When this movie comes out, you won't be forgotten. :(
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top