Michael Joe Red Mask Member Jan 5, 2006 #21 Speaking of Hard Gay, I just found that he's coming out his own CD+DVD! Hard Gay - Young Man
Michael Joe Red Mask Member Jan 5, 2006 #24 FreedomBlack said: God help us all... Click to expand... Whew....I thought you posted my pic with Haado Gei!:laugh:
FreedomBlack said: God help us all... Click to expand... Whew....I thought you posted my pic with Haado Gei!:laugh:
FreedomR8G6B1 New Member Jan 7, 2006 #25 Blackbird said: O_O;; Click to expand... *steals one of BB's sweatdrops and glues it to side of head*
Blackbird said: O_O;; Click to expand... *steals one of BB's sweatdrops and glues it to side of head*
Bolt boogie woogie feng shui Jan 7, 2006 #26 I don't know about you guys, but I just preordered Young Man.
Kyusaku Member Jan 7, 2006 #29 Gurlgamer said: I wonder if anybody has seen him wrestle. Click to expand... I have, he was in Hustlemania 2005. I haven't tried to find a copy of Hustle House Christmas Special "Hard Gay's Night" yet.
Gurlgamer said: I wonder if anybody has seen him wrestle. Click to expand... I have, he was in Hustlemania 2005. I haven't tried to find a copy of Hustle House Christmas Special "Hard Gay's Night" yet.