My first and middle names are fine, but I'm not fond of my last name. It's mainly because it just doesn't sound right to me. Also, my dad was disowned by his family so I don't see why he even keeps his last name. My grandpa actually had his name legally changed too, so my last name would have been something else which actually sounded somewhat better. :redface2:
I would get it changed, but my parents would never forgive me for it.
Max is a pretty cool name now that I'm all grown up. When I was a kid it kind of sucked, just because there are a few dozen different ways to turn it into a brutal insult to a 10 year old.
I still remember how Keith thought he was huuuuugely original when he came up with a maxipad riff. You were only 10 years too late, Keith! :laugh: