Happy Thanksgiving... Canadian style biatch!

Forever Knight

Eye See You
Just a shout out to all the Canadians on the HJU forum. Happy Thanksgiving, be sure to eat alot of turkey and drink tons of booze and enjoy the day off!.
 
Forever Knight said:
Just a shout out to all the Canadians on the HJU forum. Happy Thanksgiving, be sure to eat alot of turkey and drink tons of booze and enjoy the day off!.

Fathers, lock up your daughters.

Businessmen, lock up your bars.

Dealers, don't do drugs!

Shaun's here! :confused2 :P

Although I am not Canadian, Happy Thanksgiving eh!
 
I'm not Canadian either but..


Happy Thanks Giving!! :thumbs:

Also I have relatives in Canada so I wish them Happy Thanks Giving too. :cool:
 
Rider Knight said:
Fathers, lock up your daughters.

Businessmen, lock up your bars.

Dealers, don't do drugs!

Shaun's here! :confused2 :P

Although I am not Canadian, Happy Thanksgiving eh!
Just for the record, all the stuff mentioned above in regards to Shaun should be done anyways, not just for Thanksgiving. :P:D
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Thanksgiving in October... you Canucks are CRAZY!!!

Happy Turkey Day to ya!


Yeah, our beer is stronger so we tend to make odd drunken decisions on holidays that are a tad different from our neighbours.

****, I wonder what Marathon is on SPACE today. I think it's Farscape or Firefly. I must check and see.
 
It may be stronger than the rest of America, but Wisconsin is the brat and beer capital of the WORLD!!!

Your beer can't step to us. :169:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top