Rider Strike Thumbs Down Nov 10, 2007 #12 HaiTien78 said: Did ya hit puberty yet? Click to expand... Dude, I'm 6'3. Thanks Dudes
HaiTien78 Member Nov 10, 2007 #13 Rider Strike said: Dude, I'm 6'3. Thanks Dudes Click to expand... lol height has nothing to do with puberty
Rider Strike said: Dude, I'm 6'3. Thanks Dudes Click to expand... lol height has nothing to do with puberty
HaiTien78 Member Nov 11, 2007 #17 bakawaltz said: Gross. Turned 14? I'm also 14. :laugh: Click to expand... That explains why you love Kingdom Hearts so much :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
bakawaltz said: Gross. Turned 14? I'm also 14. :laugh: Click to expand... That explains why you love Kingdom Hearts so much :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
bakawaltz Member Nov 11, 2007 #18 HaiTien78 said: That explains why you love Kingdom Hearts so much :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Click to expand... No man, that game is t3h epic win. :thumbs:
HaiTien78 said: That explains why you love Kingdom Hearts so much :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Click to expand... No man, that game is t3h epic win. :thumbs:
HaiTien78 Member Nov 11, 2007 #19 bakawaltz said: No man, that game is t3h epic win. :thumbs: Click to expand... :laugh: Keep telling that to yourself, your only proving the stereotype even more true of KH fans :laugh: to me its average win to me, I'm sure its epic win for pedos though <_< Rider Strike said: Got a new Ipod Nano, $180, and a kick-ass Cloud Figure Click to expand... $180 from one person or in total? I usually get like only $40-60 bucks in Birthday money in total from everyone.
bakawaltz said: No man, that game is t3h epic win. :thumbs: Click to expand... :laugh: Keep telling that to yourself, your only proving the stereotype even more true of KH fans :laugh: to me its average win to me, I'm sure its epic win for pedos though <_< Rider Strike said: Got a new Ipod Nano, $180, and a kick-ass Cloud Figure Click to expand... $180 from one person or in total? I usually get like only $40-60 bucks in Birthday money in total from everyone.