Blackbird Member Dec 26, 2007 #12 Forever Knight said: Happy Birthday... now cum sit on my face, baby!. :169: Click to expand... :laugh:
Forever Knight said: Happy Birthday... now cum sit on my face, baby!. :169: Click to expand... :laugh:
Forever Knight Eye See You Dec 27, 2007 #13 I'd give anything for that. Since Lyka (from Zaido) died, I've been soul searching for another sexy girl..... things aren't working out. But Nana has been there from the beginning. *runs off naked*
I'd give anything for that. Since Lyka (from Zaido) died, I've been soul searching for another sexy girl..... things aren't working out. But Nana has been there from the beginning. *runs off naked*
JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ Dec 28, 2007 #14 Surprised no one has done the "WOOT! SHE'S LEGAL!" thing yet. :sly: ... Oh wait...FK had it covered. :laugh:
Surprised no one has done the "WOOT! SHE'S LEGAL!" thing yet. :sly: ... Oh wait...FK had it covered. :laugh: