Happy 4th of July, Our... Independence Day!

Yupz yupz! Remember, if your going to drink, don't go driving drunk! :laugh:

...Happy 4th of july everyone!! :D
 
Last edited:
Happy 4th of July.

Oh, I'm going to a Major League Baseball game tonight, and there's going to be a fireworks display afterwards. (Too bad there's an Excessive Heat Advisory for the Phoenix Area today.)
 
Let's celebrate by having aliens blow up New York City and Washington DC :laugh:. But seriously though, Happy 4th of July......even though I'm Canadian.
 
May this year be the year that America gets back on the track of being a country I can truly be proud of... Happy Birthday....... AMERICA!!! :buttrock:
 
Happy Fourth folks!

Going to Taste of Chicago today probably. AND THIS TIME WITH MY FRIENDS FOR ONCE! Hope we can get in cause I know its gonna be packed! And traffic is going to suck.
 
I may not be American but hell, Happy 4th of July everybody! Have a marathon of Jetman to watch later on and a pack of fireworks to set off later as well.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top