Happy 1 Year Anniversary, Henshin Justice!!! ROCK ON!!!

Drinks are on the house for the rest of the month! :buttrock:

And yes.. God DAMN that's some impressivel stuffnjunk, Dami-chan! :thumbs:
 
Hey Keith man congrats from me too man on your first full year. Nice piece of art there!:thumbs:

Glad to see your new digs growing man. The more cool toku places on the web the better!

Jeff
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
hju1yrann.jpg

that is SECKSEE man.

*puts on a HJU hat and tosses confetti* Wooooo!!
 
Btw... I looked at our numbers and between the months of December and January, the amount of hits our site has gotten has doubled from 5000 to 10,000 individual hits.

Now.. I know Japan Hero and other places get more than this in a day, but ya gotta start somewhere.

And I have to say this is by far a better start than I thought possible for us in the span of a year.

And more is in works to secure the future. Galwit Mysto, bitches! ROCK ON!!! :buttrock:
 
:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:
:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:
:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:
:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:
:buttrock: Congrats HJU! a 21 Rock on salute for you!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top