HALO Reach - Official Thread of JUSTICE!!!

This game is fucking batshit bananas, people.

We all need one big HJU online Co-Op gathering for this epic game.......although, I think we should hold out on that for at least 2 weeks. All the people are fucking lagging up the Co-Op servers at this moment and it'll be like this on the first week of the release since people just want to try it.
 
GOD DAMN the AI can't drive or shoot for ****!!

ROFL......the 3rd mission of the campaign pissed me off to holy hell when I was in the passenger's seat or using the turrets on the fucking jeep. Fucking A.I. is too pussy to drive right into the giant fuckers so I can have a good enough aim to shoot the guys with my turret.........and the fucking A.I. just seems to miss the giant fuckers for no reason while they're far away. When I took the driver's seat of that ****, I got it done.

FUCKING A.I. comrades = FAIL

And one more thing........

Firefighting > Matchmaking
 
We need a Halo night in honor of this epic REACH game.........Too bad Keith's Xbox Live friends list is full to even pursue such a thing.
 
Too bad Keith's Xbox Live friends list is full to even pursue such a thing.

We've had plenty of Halo night's in the past and a full friends list wasn't really an issue to prevent us from playing, didn't Keith create a HenshinJustice XBL account specifically for this kind of thing anyway?
 
We've had plenty of Halo night's in the past and a full friends list wasn't really an issue to prevent us from playing, didn't Keith create a HenshinJustice XBL account specifically for this kind of thing anyway?

*is a n00b at this and didn't know Keith had such a thing*
 
*THREAD NECRO!!!!*

So because I semi suck & don't play all that often, I FINALLY made it to the rank of Captain Grade 1.

Also been seeing a lot of SUPER high ranks like Mythic & Eclipse! That is some SERIOUS game time they must be putting in.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top