HALO Reach - Official Thread of JUSTICE!!!

Judge Faiz

I am the law
Okay who's got it?

I went to the midnight launch last night and came away with this!

Legendary Box signed by some of Bungie..
74f6e087.jpg

93847f6d.jpg


Reach poster signed by pretty much ALL of Bungie!
cb5776e2.jpg


Got home at around 1am and then spent the next 2hrs playing Firefight.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just got home from gamestop picking my reserve up. Don't ask me why, I thought it was coming out tomorrow :sweat: Then my friend was like dude I went to the midnight release, I am pretty sure its out. Went to a friends house for a little then was like gotta go! Picked it up and watched some reviews as I always do when I get a game, looks awesome. Also picked up a Signature Series Guide, so life is good in my neck of the woods :thumbs:
 
I have to say, and you can tell me not to post in here again, the game looks awesome. I think Halo is the only game I would play on an XBOX 360. It is unfortunate that I don't know anyone, that I know of, that has an XBOX 360 and I can not play the game. I also think it would be awesome if Keith and or RF find a way to record their multiplayer sessions to their computer for us to watch.
 
Just played some of the campagin. Fucking awesome. I am digging how you create Noble 6 and what he looks like, idk, i always wanted to custom Master Chief and what no and especially tthe cadet in ODST. So that was awesome, plus that is our online dude so its a win win :thumbs:

The graphics are AMAZING and the story so far seems awesome. Although....we all know hot it ends *sigh*

Otherwise, it is awesome and plus with my free recon helmet and gamestop armor bonus, my Noble 6 is just that much more awesome. Haven't played online yet, but definetly want to tonight.

So, if anyone wants to do firefight, campaign, or just plain ol' team deathmatch, PM me and we shall duel!
 
I know a lot of people who went to get this and even made an excuse not to come to work. Can't blame them though, it looks amazing.
 
My friend went to the midnight release, played in the tournament till like 2, and still was at school by the first bell at 745. well not reallly my friend, but an aquitance who I talk to Halo about. None of my friends play video games anymore. But none the less! Still amazing what he did
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top