Guy gets banned from airline for wearing Optimus Prime T-Shirt

I dont think any one would notice. currently I dont think Kamen Rider is well known enough that anyone would say anything. Unless it has a picture of a gun!

I wore one a few months ago in Thailand when getting on a plane and the security staff stopped me and complimented me on liking Kamen Rider!

Thais>Brits
 
Ok thats sounds a little fishy because last time I checked you were allowed to bring Transformers on board with you as carry on.....

carryontransformers.avif

It clearly states that Toy Transformer Robots are acceptable for carry on.
Makes no sense why you couldnt wear a shirt with them on....I call Shenanigan's.
 
If it is true, then it is sad. What are you going to do with a picture of a cartoon gun held by a reasonably regonizable cartoon character. Things are getting a little out of hand.

I wore one a few months ago in Thailand when getting on a plane and the security staff stopped me and complimented me on liking Kamen Rider!

Thais>Brits

I laughed when I read this. :laugh:
 
You guys do know they don't fucking care about what show your attire is supporting, the point is that there's a shady looking geek walking on the plane with a shirt on that has a gun on it raises eyebrows and they do not want to take chances.


They didn't have to ban the guy they could of just searched him and made him change his shirt.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top