Guns of Justice Month in April?

Keith Justice

New Member
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg189Lzb44k[/ame]

Remember when we had The Forces of Justice and how we'd storm the battlefield together?

How about we do that for an entire month again?

And I might even be able to get HLJ to put some Toku Guns up as prizes... but I'm not quite sure how we'd organize a contest around rocking some shooters.

I'm up for any ideas. Right now the most got is we run and gun every Tuesday and Thursday.

HALO for sure.... and how many of us have Modern Warfare 2? Depending on how many of us have PS3's, I'd also be totally cool with some Resistance 2 and Killzone 2.

What's everyone think? Is April going to be the Guns of Justice Month?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Aww comeon man, get on the PC and give everyone that wants to play a fair chance :(

Thats my biggest problem, I dont have a system, so I can never join in with you guys...
 
The lack of even mentioning Uncharted 2 as a possibility for the PS3 fills Keith with shame.
 
I'd be more than happy to head up a tourney.

But it would have to be a team tourney if its any games I have. I usually play stuff like Left 4 Dead or Team Fortress 2.
 
So, when I beat you all in Halo on the 360, and then turn around and beat you all in Modern Warfare on the PS3, I just win, right?
 
Well, first we need to organize how this'll go down.... and also, spread the word to all the gamer friends of justice.

I'm open to ideas.

Best I got is for the 360 we trade off weeks.. first week it's HALO Tuesday and Thursday. The next it's Modern Warefare 2 Tuesday and Thursday.

What would the PS3 gamers wanna do? And who'd lead that charge? Same for PC.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top