[Anime] Gundam Build Fighters

Really hope this makes it to the anime...

Build Wyvern Gundam. A kitbash of Build Strike, Build MkII, and Wing Gundams

 
Man, loving Reiji more and more each episode. LOL at the Chairman's face when he was freaked out by Reiji possibly being from Arian. I remember my High School principle used to do that to me as well, and only cause he thought I was a trouble maker, when I was just a multi-tasker. :laugh:
 
Nils made redeemed himself in my eyes this episode and even the Chairman is hard to really hate. Wonder what the plot with Arian all means in the end.

So, now we have a couple of roadblocks on Reiji's side of the story, and we're teased with even more hidden abilities for the Star Build Strike. (At least) Two weeks is gonna be a long wait.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…