Guitar Hero: Metallica - It's metal...to the bone!!!

Misfits923

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
I picked this up sunday, and as a HUGE metal head, I am loving this game! Great songs to play, and it's got one of my favorite metal stars in it: KING DIAMOND! Seriously, if you're into these games, I highly recommend it. It's alot more challenging than the previous ones, and you can hook up a second drum pedal for your bass drum.

:castlerock:
 
The video extras alone make this really worth it. It's funny to see James Hetfield and Rob Trujillo in mocap gear.

Plus it gave me a new respect for some of the older material the band did. After playing Orion, I can see now why most of the fans regard it as one of their better instrumental pieces.
 
This game truly lives up to the hype that has surrouned it these past few months. I love the song list although I still can't get past "Fight Fire with Fire" on Medium because halfway thru, my hands just cramp up and I lose feeling in them. All in all, this is a solid game to own and once I get the Band Kit, I'm going to be rocking out for a long time.
 
Been playing like crazy this week. I've beaten it on expert guitar, expert bass, and hard drums (and also beat Fade to Black on Expert+ drums), so now it's on to vocals. My friends tell me I sound just like James when I imitate him, so we'll see how this goes too. :P
 
I can't wait to play this. It'll probably be the best Guitar Hero game ever.

METALLICA ROCKS!!!! :castlerock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top