S StriderXXX Banned Jan 29, 2011 #1 who will take the superbowl this year... the surprising 6th Seeded Packers or the 2nd Seeded Steelers...
who will take the superbowl this year... the surprising 6th Seeded Packers or the 2nd Seeded Steelers...
Misfits923 BEST IN THE WORLD!!! Jan 29, 2011 #3 I'm from Chicago. I think you all know who I want to win. **** Green Bay!
Seven Year Itch Member Jan 29, 2011 #4 god i hate pittsburgh,i hope green bay rape's them like Ben Roethlisberger raped all those woman.
mmartina We Are VR Jan 29, 2011 #5 Packers are my 2nd favorite team & i hate the Steelers. My Pick: Green Bay Packers.
big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru Jan 29, 2011 #7 The JETS Oh wait a minute, they fucked up that last game So my answer is........**** both teams
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Jan 30, 2011 #9 I hope the Steelers lost the game. Ben Roethlisberger doesn't deserves to be a championship since he raped all those woman. **** Ben Roethlisberger.
I hope the Steelers lost the game. Ben Roethlisberger doesn't deserves to be a championship since he raped all those woman. **** Ben Roethlisberger.
Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Jan 30, 2011 #10 Who I want to win? Green Bay. Not because of Ben "raping" those women (More like Sexual Harrassment on his part), but because the Steelers play dirty. Most likely to win? Pittsburgh. Damn Steelers will cheap shot their way to another Super Bowl Championship. Blah. :redface2:
Who I want to win? Green Bay. Not because of Ben "raping" those women (More like Sexual Harrassment on his part), but because the Steelers play dirty. Most likely to win? Pittsburgh. Damn Steelers will cheap shot their way to another Super Bowl Championship. Blah. :redface2: