Darksenshi
闇 戦士
Unfortunately up for sale is my Super Rare Konami Great Impact Model Gurren Lagann chogokin. This is one of my sacred holy grails but I really need the money and it really is a pain to be selling him.:bawling:
He is in like new condition and has only been displayed in a glass curio in a smoke free home. Also none of his drills or other accessories have ever been applied.
Asking price is $360 or best offer. (with free shipping)
I will ship to US only
If someone outside of the US really wants this guy I may consider but free shipping will not be offered.
PayPal only please
Thanks for looking guys

He is in like new condition and has only been displayed in a glass curio in a smoke free home. Also none of his drills or other accessories have ever been applied.
Asking price is $360 or best offer. (with free shipping)
I will ship to US only
If someone outside of the US really wants this guy I may consider but free shipping will not be offered.
PayPal only please
Thanks for looking guys

Last edited: